Saturday, September 11, 2010

Old Blogs

I recently read through all of my blogs from my first trip to South Africa. It amazed me to be able to look back on the journey God has taken me on over the past two years. Two years seems like such a long time but it has flown by. So much has happened during these two years that I don't know I could fully consolidate it to one blog. I have thought about compiling all of my blog entries along with some of my journal entries into a book for myself and those who would want one. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to do that until my next visit home in a year and a half. Until then, I thought it would be a good idea to put all of my entries in one place. So, many of you may have already read all of the posts I just added to this blog but feel free to read through them again. If you want to read them from beginning to end you need to start at the first entry from September. They are full of amazing stories and lessons that God has taught me over the years and I hope you will find them encouraging. Our God is still at work and in the business of healing hearts and restoring lives. Let us never forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment